Majestic Software has released the previously announced Visual Extension Package for their Dash 8 Q400 (Pilot and Pro edition). The package aims to enhance the airplanes visuals and effects, after many users have been asking the team to include this for several years.
The package includes features such as PBR material textures for the exterior model as well as cockpit. It also includes simulated reflections, better night lighting, improved aircraft lights and the team has integrated True Glass by TFDi. It also includes smaller (texture) enhancements, some animations when it comes to failures & damage, or visual wheel chocks, pitot tubes and engine intake covers.
The package is available on SimMarket, and costs €20.
- Improved realism due to usage of PBR materials for the exterior model and the virtual cockpit
- Improved visual model smoothness
- Textures adjustments for better detailing of the airframe elements
- More realistic modelling of the passenger cabin with seatbelts/no smoking indicators simulated
- Visible wheel chocks, pitot tube and the engine intake covers while parked
- Visible wing supports in a case of damage wheel/landing gear assembly
- improved resolution of the exterior markings
- Several improvements of the virtual cockpit markings resolution
- Improved virtual cockpit night lighting
- Added simulated reflections on the cockpit controls and switches for the better night visibility
- Improved landing/approach/taxi lights
- Integrated True Glass library from TFDi for the realistic precipitation effects on windshield
- Includes bonus Fly Baboo livery