Over the weekend, Majestic Software has released the highly anticipated Majestic Dash 8 Q400 (MJC8-Q400) COCKPIT Edition. The COCKPIT Edition focusses on enhanced interfaces and controls for home cockpit builders, and makes it easy for them to integrate and configure their controls with Majestic Software’s add-on. The COCKPIT Edition also comes with a few additional feature that simulate a deeper level of system depth, such as a custom flight data recorder, FMS RAIM simulation, TFDi Design’s True Glass, sloped surface support and more.
The MJC8-Q400 COCKPIT Edition is available now for €294,95 for Prepar3D v4 and v5.
- FLIGHT CONTROLS DISCONNECT SIMULATION
- FMS RAIM SIMULATION
- CUSTOM FLIGHT DATA RECORDER
- WING TYPE FLIGHT DIRECTOR
- SURFACE SLOPES SUPPORT
- TRUE GLASS PRECIPITATION LIBRARY INTEGRATION
- MULTIMONITOR 2D PANELS
- TOUCH SCREEN SUPPORT
- SEPARATE EFIS SCREENS
- EXTENDED JOYSTICK COCKPIT HARDWARE INTERFACE
- RPC INTERFACE
- NETWORK HARDWARE INTERFACE
- HARDWARE INTERCOM SUPPORT