Following on from the early-access release, Macco Simulations has released version 1.0.0 of their Manchester Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Situated in the North of England, Manchester Airport (EGCC) is one of the busiest in the country serving domestic and international carriers to locations around the world. Airlines such as easyJet, Virgin and TUI frequent the airport taking passengers to destinations across Europe and the US.
The product itself comes packed with PBR textures, custom made modelling and accurate night lighting throughout. There are plenty of custom-made buildings scattered around the airport along with ground service equipment and accurate ground markings. The airport has also been tested with the latest UK World Update and is fully compatible.
Over the course of time, version 1 of the product has now seen a complete fire training area added, new stands and the East pier of terminal three come complete with new glass and a basic interior. Furthermore, the new custom taxi lines to applicable areas have been added, along with new concrete ground textures. Finally, the famous Airport Pub has also been completed for those fancying a round of airplane spotting as jets fly into the airport.
Whilst the new version means the product is complete, the developer has stated there will be more work to come as Manchester Airport continues to develop in the real-world.
As mentioned before, the new price for the airport is now £9.99 following the initial £7.99 early-access pricing. Those customers who purchased the product during that phase can now access version 1.0.0 of Manchester Airport for no additional cost. You can buy the product now through the Macco Simulations’ website and soon the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace.
- PBR textures created from scratch and used throughout the airport
- Custom models developed specifically for MSFS2020
- Accurate and custom night lighting +Additional immersive lighting such flashing lights
- Accurate taxiways and taxiway signs based on latest charts
- Accurate approaches and ILS Glide Slopes
- Runway warning lights
- Free future updates
- New terminals as per the real life Manchester Transformation programme
- Custom Jetways (In future update)
- Latest VATSIM compatible taxiways and ground markings