Skyline Simulations has released Long Beach Airport (KLGB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Situated in Los Angeles County in California, the airport serves southern Los Angeles providing numerous domestic services to and from the airport. In addition to a somewhat busy domestic service, the airport also has 6 helipads and is used for touring the city.
The airport has been designed with the most recent layout of the airport and uses custom UHD for the ground markings throughout. This is accompanied by PBR materials on each building and decals throughout for a realistic effect. In addition, thousands of 3D custom static objects have been included to replicate numerous buildings, service equipment and more in the nearby area of the airport. Finally, the team has included 3D vegetation and has included custom orthoimagery for the airport.
You can buy Long Beach Airport now from the Skyline Simulations store for €14.90.
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Animated Radar
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D vegetations blends with orthophotos
- HD-resolution orthoimagery for the airport and surroundings
- Ultra-High-resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Island and Cities using original OSM data
- High resolution Buildings, industrial area and buildings of interest like Walter Pyramid
- Amazing and detailed island NightTextures
- Ground Traffic