Scenery developer LatinVFR has released Santiago Chile Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Serving as the busiest airport in Chile, Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCEL) is one of the main gateways to South America. Many airlines from South America, North America, Oceania and Europe frequent the airport on a regular basis. Its location in the world means that flights are often long and span many hours, particularly those to Europe. The airport is most commonly known as Santiago International Airport and serves airlines such as JetSmart, LATAM Chile and SKY, but sees plenty of traffic from others such as British Airways, KLM, United Airlines and Iberia.
Sparing no detail, LatinVFR has included a range of features that we have now come to expect from the developer. This includes custom-made and detailed ground and building textures (all with PBR), realistic airport lighting, and all taxiways and aprons in accordance with current charts. Furthermore, where applicable, the team has included customised jetways which can attach to your aircraft. Interior modelling is also included, but the team made sure that the airport is optimised for the best performance.
LatinVFR’s Santiago Chile Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator can be purchased from LatinVFR’s own store ($17.99), Contrail (€15.08) and simMarket (€17.99). All prices exclude any taxes. If you own the P3D version of the airport, you will be entitled to a discount on LatinVFR’s store (with code: SCELMSFS), or it will automatically be deducted if purchasing through simMarket (providing you own the product in your account).
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Realistic airport terminal interiors.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.