Scenery developer LatinVFR has released San Diego Airport (KSAN) for MSFS. The airport in North America is known for its stunning approach. Being on the west coast, San Diego has great connections to airports such as Las Vegas, Seattle, Los Angeles and more. It also sees international arrivals from the UK, Germany and Japan.
As with other LatinVFR products, the airport has an extensive feature set including hand-made ground markings that comply with the latest PBR techniques. There are a large number of realtisic 3D buildings, which cover the cargo areas of the airport and the main terminal buildings. LatinVFR has also included customised jetways and sloping runways using the native Microsoft Flight Simulator system. Not only has the airport been included but also Downtown San Diego has been enhanced with numerous buildings and even an aircraft carrier in the harbour which pilots can land on.
You can buy LatinVFR’s San Diego Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from the LatinVFR store ($15.99) or simMarket (€15.99). If you use the code KSANMSFS on the LatinVFR store, customers who purchased KSANv2 for FSX/P3D will get a discount (undisclosed amount).
LVFR San Diego Int’l Airport features
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Downtown San Diego enhanced to include buildings with PBR materials and awesome realistic night lighting.
- Landable USS Midway which is an aircraft carrier turned museum. Try landing on it!
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real world airport layout.
- Special discount for those who purchased KSANv2 for FSX/p3d, use promo code KSANMSFS on this shop.