LatinVFR has released New Orleans (KMSY) for Prepar3D V4. The brand new airport from the developers who made Miami and Santiago have been working to bring the Louisiana airport to Prepar3D.
New Orleans from LatinVFR features a range of features including the fact that all buildings have native PBR materials applied to them as well as make use of SODE for jetways, lighting and rain effects. The airport has been modelled in the sim based on the May 2019 plans with the new terminal building which is due to open that same month. In addition, the team have also included a new ‘slippery’ condition for the runway and taxiway that will impact braking action during wet weather.
Furthermore, the team has modelled the nearby surroundings of the airport as well as including custom ship traffic for the Mississippi River. In total, more than 30 square miles of photo scenery is included along with thousands of manually placed autogen objects.
You can buy New Orleans (KMSY) from the new LatinVFR dedicated shop for $22.90.
- KMSY airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials
- New terminal opening May 2019, with full interiors including checking counters, security, checkpoints departure lounges etc.
- Old terminal keeping concourse D the only part that will remain after most of the old terminal being demolished after the new terminal is operational.
- Customized ship traffic for the Mississippi river, featuring the typical type of ships made for specially for KMSY by Henrik Nielsen.
- Nearby surroundings of KMSY
- SODE animated jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present
- A special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- Seasonal textures and conditions, set by the scenery configurator tool.
- More than 30 square miles of photo scenery with thousands of manually placed autogen and their respective seasons perfectly blending with other addons.
- And much more…..