LatinVFR is back to developing scenery products for the simulator with the recent release of Nellis Air Force Base. Located in Nevada, US, the airport hosts numerous military operations and combat exercises. These exercises include air support drills, combat tests and more.
The airport is a great location for those looking to take the simulator’s F/A-18 and do some crazy scenarios near Las Vegas.
LatinVFR has included hand-crafted PBR texturing, realistic airport buildings and accurate airport lighting. There are various animated air force personnel around the airport, along with a range of static aircraft such as the F-35, F-17 and the KC-130J Hercules. Taxiway signs and runway markings are also accurate to real life.
If exploring this military playground is for your fancy, then you can pick up a copy right now from LatinVFR’s website for $9.99. It’s also available through SIMMARKET for the same price in Euros.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Custom animated air force characters in the ramps.
- Real world static aircraft, F-35’s, F-18’s, F-16’s and the KC-130J Hercules as located in the airfield.
- Taxi signs, runway signage according to real world.
- And much more!