Developer LatinVFR has released Fort Lauderdale for Prepar3D v4. The airport in Florida is 26-miles north of Miami and serves a range of international and domestic carriers. Some carriers include JetBlue, Southwest Airlines and Spirit Airlines.
As we confirmed last week, LatinVFR has worked with FSSI to bring sloped runways with AI traffic support for runway 28L/10R. As per other LatinVFR airports, the scenery features all scenery buildings with native PBR materials, highly detailed texture work throughout, SODE controlled lighting and jetways and more.
Furthermore, the airport features Fort Lauderdale city buildings with over 30 square miles of photo scenery coverage. A scenery configuration tool is also included to support people with a range of machine power
LatinVFR Fort Lauderdale for p3dv4 features:
- KFLL airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials.
- Runway 28L/10R sloped with AI traffic support (thanks to FSSI)
- Airport and immediate surroundings, detailed.
- Surroundings, Fort Lauderdale city buildings with over 30 square miles of photo scenery coverage
- SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
- Custom animated airport vehicles.
- Special slippery condition for runways/taxiways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
- Scenery configurator for selecting and unselecting features.
- And much more…..