Just this morning we shared a range of shots for LatinVFR’s upcoming Bradley International release for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Surprisingly, the team has already released the product for the new simulator.
Located in Windsor Locks in Connecticut, the Bradley International Airport serves 6.7 million passengers last year. It is served by all major American airlines, passenger or freighter. Although it does not see regular A380 traffic, the airport is capable of handling the superjumbo, making it a regular diversion airfield for A380 bound for the east coast. The airport also hosts several Air National Guard flying C-130 Hercules as well as an Army National Guard support facility.
The airport product features detailed PBR ground markings and texturing throughout, along with realistic-looking terminals, cargo buildings and other airport buildings. There are also realistic lighting across the runways, taxiways and buildings along with customised jetways. Finally the airport has been developed with optimum performance in mind.
You can buy Bradley International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now for $14.99. If you own the Prepar3D version, you can use code KBDLMSFS to get it for free. You can also buy the scenery from simMarket for 14.99. Again, if you bought the P3D version from simMarket, you can get a free upgrade.
Bradley joins Miami Airport and San Diego from LatinVFR as recent releases.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.