LatinVFR continues to expand its AREX range for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time, the team head to South America to make the ground services more akin to their real-life counterparts in that region.
The utility add-on includes logos and skins for most of South America’s ground handling and catering companies and injects realistic-looking vehicles into airports in the region. This includes push back trucks, airport traffic and service equipment such as the ground power unit. Further to the replacement of ground service equipment looks, customised sounds for animations have also been added to the vehicles. With this release, LatinVFR has also split the area into three regions for better representation of the companies that are in those countries.
AREX will simply replace the default vehicles with these custom-painted ones to make it more realistic for the region you’re flying in. It is worth noting that the plan is for AREX to work in conjunction with GSX by FSDreamTeam for Microsoft Flight Simulator and this is not a replacement tool for that type of add-on.
In related LatinVFR news, they just also released Airport Static Aircraft for Asobo Airports.
- Replacement of ground services vehicles with customized and more realistic for the region at ALL airports in Tropics and South America.
- Customized sounds of the different engines and animation situations.
- 3 regions of the world in MSFS independently customized, Tropics American, South America West, South America East.
- Different logos for the companies that provide airport services in Tropics South America.
- Realistic catering truck used in the regions, with the logos of the most important airport catering companies.
- Customized push back truck depicting regional companies.
- Customized and regional types of vehicle traffic, that make the airport environment more realistic and according to vehicles used in the region.
- Uses the default system of calling ground services, no external apps or files needed.
- No negative impact on performance.