LatinVFR has released Airport Regional Environment X (AREX) for the Asia-Pacific region for MSFS. AREX sets out to give you regionally accurate ground service vehicles by replacing the default ones. It includes ground service vehicles for the most important ground handling companies in the APAC region (excluding New Zealand).
The package differentiates between about 8 ‘sub-regions’ in the area, which will all have different service providers with different vehicles and logo’s. AREX integrates with the default ground service system, so no extra steps are needed to use AREX in the sim.
LatinVFR’s AREX Asia-Pacific is available for $8.49 from the LatinVFR store. LatinVFR has previously released AREX for North America and Europe.
- Replacement of ground services vehicles with customized and more realistic for the region at ALL airports in all East Asia and the Pacific.
- Customized sounds of the different engines and animation situations.
- 8 regions of the world in MSFS independently customized, Asia Indian, Asia cold/dry, Asia Industrial, Asia Central, Tropics Asian, Australia Red, Australia, and Tropics Pacific.
- Different logos for the companies that provide airport services in Asia/Pacific.
- Realistic catering truck used in the regions, with the logos of the most important airport catering companies.
- Customized push back truck depicting regional companies.
- Customized and regional types of vehicle traffic, that make the airport environment more realistic and according to vehicles used in the region.
- Uses the default system of calling ground services, no external apps or files needed.
- No negative impact on performance.
- Note that the country of New Zealand couldn’t be modified under this package as of release.