LatinVFR has released their latest Airbus aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The A320ceo (current engine option) is one of the most popular aircraft in the world, with Airbus having sold over 6,000 of the type worldwide.
The team at LatinVFR has taken the included Airbus A320NEO and tweaked the aircraft to be a replica of the older plane variant. Included in this package is both engine types for the A320 (CFM and IAE) along with both wing tip fence and sharklet designs.
The aircraft may not be suited to everyone’s taste, but it has some features that go beyond what the default aircraft includes. For example, whilst the systems are modelled on the included A320neo, it has been modified by LatinVFR to add additional systems such as ECAM memos, along with pages for various systems. There is also an onboard tablet that can control payload, fuel, cabin lights, ground service equipment and more.
Included as well with the package is a choice of 90 liveries. Wing flex is also part of the package, along with customised ground service equipment.
As mentioned, this product is aimed at those looking for a more entry-level aircraft. It is also available to run on PC and Xbox, offering the choice to simmers on any platform. If you’re looking for a more high-fidelity A320ceo, then check out the Fenix A320 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The A320ceo is available to buy through the in-sim Marketplace for $29.49 USD (excluding taxes).
- This package includes over 90 liveries for real world operators. Two engine variants, CFM and IAE engine model and the Sharklet (SL) models, with a total of 4 variants within this package.
- Detailed aircraft interior matching each airline, with night lighting , Animated passengers, animated cabin crew in all aircraft increasing the immersion while you fly.
- Systems and flight deck are built on the default Asobo A320neo and modified to implement additional systems such as ECAM takeoff and landing memos and other ECAM messages and pages ENG, BLEED, PRESS, ELEC, HYD, APU, COND, DOOR, WHEEL, F-CTL pages, increasing the overall functionality of the aircraft flight deck.
- Cockpit ambience modified for all 80+ operators, having the flight deck different for each specific aircraft and specific aircraft registration..
- Tablet that controls payload, fuel, animated passengers, cabin lights, ground service equipment (stairs etc). Weather information, Metar and normal checklists.
- Different sets of flight decks. Older types (non SL) with a standby DDRMI and more worn. Newer types on SL aircraft with a newer feel.
- Wing flex
- Customized ground service equipment such as stairs, air conditioner, ground power unit, baggage loaders etc, on demand whilst on the ground with the tablet.