LatinVFR has updated their recently released scenery of Miami KMIA v5 to version 5.1. This update comes with a number of fixes that users were experiencing. There are some fixes for missing autogen textures, some other texture enhancements, changes to lighting and more. Before installing this update, LatinVFR notes that you should uninstall the previous version of Miami.
LatinVFR Miami KMIA v5 was released just last week, and comes with a number of new features over the previous version. One of the most notable updated features is the usage of PBR textures. LatinVFR Miami KMIA v5 is available from LatinVFR’s own website for $26.99, or from SimMarket for €28,00. Upgrade pricing may be applicable.
- Added missing autogen textures, those who did not have a previous version of KMIA, were seeing black textures.
- Fixed flickering on some ground areas of KMIA.
- Added ‘static’ runway hold lights, with no animations as an option on the scenery configurator, users will have two options, static and animated. The static will be the default option when installing.
- Reduced metallic/chrome on static aircraft.
- Fixed issue where the taxi lights became a bit red when on final approach to KMIA.
- Fixed photo scenery around the Key Biscayne, Virginia Key area where it looked black/dark.
- Added rain puddles as an optional item on the scenery configurator. (not because of performance).
- Fixed some duplicate parking in the AFX file and modified radius on some cargo parking.
- Filled gaps on the rain activated PBR polys.
- Other small fixes