Update 1st September 2020 – We have added in clarification on simMarket’s cost and upgrade information.
LatinVFR has released their much anticipated Miami International Airport scenery (KMIA). With the airport being the gateway to the south of the United States as well as the Caribbean, it offers flights to a large number of different destinations and is a popular holiday destination by itself. LatinVFR has included PBR textures, customised jetways, customised animations and more into their scenery. The airport also features sloped runways.
The scenery is available right now for $17.99 from the LatinVFR website. Owners of the previous version of Miami KMIA for Prepar3D are entitled to a discount using the promo code ‘KMIAMSFS‘. Customers who bought their scenery at SimMarket (€17.99 +VAT) will have the discount automatically applied (upgrade for €11.99). The scenery will also be available on the in-game marketplace later.
- Hand made and detailed ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Customized train animations.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real world airport layout.