Cami De Bellis’ Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport has been released for X-Plane 11. Named after a former King of Nepal, Tribhuwan Bir Bikram Shah, Tribhuvan International Airport features a single runway with both a domestic and international terminal. The airport serves as a hub for Nepal Airlines, Himalaya Airlines, and other Nepalese airlines with flights to over 40 destinations in 17 countries.
The airport features highly accurate airport buildings and structures on and in the vicinity of the airport. Every building on the airport is modeled with photoreal textures and Ambient Occlusion. Photorealistic ground textures cover the airport and surrounding area along with a DSF mesh that is set and corrected to match the topography of the airport. Custom forests and and flora trees are included to match real world the foliage in the area. The taxiways and runways include custom ground textures and the airport is compatible with World Traffic 3. Cami De Bellis’ Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport can be purchased from the X-Plane.org Store for $26. A full feature list is included below for those who are interested.
- Highly accurate scenery for VNKT-Kathmandu Tribhuvan Airport with all buildings modeled
- Over 220 custom objects all with Ambient Occlusion
- DSF mesh created and modified to fix bump terrain and set and correct the topography of Airport’s area
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles etc.
- Photorealistic ground textures based on a satellite image
- Professional ortho imagery 50cm – 25 km square meters
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways, and apron
- Custom surroundings buildings
- Custom airport lights HD
- Custom forest and flora trees
- High resolution building textures – all in 2K and 4K
- Excellent night effects
- World Traffic 3 compatible
- Native characters created specially