JustSim has released Santorini Airport (LGSR) for Prepar3D v5. Located on the Greek island of Santorini, the airport sees plenty of traffic during the Summer as part of its huge seasonal operation.
The single runway at the airport is just shy of 7,000ft, which sometimes means aircraft with heavy loads in the hot months have to use a tech stop en route in order to be able to take off with all the passengers and baggage. Aircraft such as the Boeing 757 and the Airbus A321 can easily be accommodated at the airport, with enough room for many aircraft parked there at any one time.
As with other JustSim products, Santorini Airport is compatible with various Orbx Global products and comes with dynamic lighting, 3D PBR-enabled objects and also numerous animated ground vehicles. There is also 3D birds, grass and taxiway lighting, along with realistic reflections on the glass.
Those who own Santorini for Prepar3D v4.4+ can upgrade to this airport version for 5.00. Those who do not own the original can buy it from SIMMARKET for €12.50.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe
- Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format