Developer JustSim has released their Hannover Airport (EDDV) scenery for Prepar3d V4.4 and above. The scenery is the latest in a long line of European scenery from JustSim and features PBR materials, high-resolution photographic terrain, animated jetways with GSX compatibility, dynamic lighting and an improved surrounding area and custom autogen.
Hannover Airport is located in northern Germany, near the city of Hannover and south of Hamburg. It is serviced by EuroWings, TUI Deutschland, Condor, and SunExpress, featuring three runways and three terminals, all accurately modeled by JustSim.
JustSim’s Hannover for Prepar3d V4.4+ is available from simMarket for €19.90 excl VAT.
• Fully compatible with FTX Global Base by ORBX
• Fully compatible with FTX Global Vector by ORBX
• Fully compatible with FTX Germany North (special phototerrain version for ORBX FTX openLC Europe as bonus in package)
• Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
• Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
• Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
• Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS)
• Animated SODE Jetways
• Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
• Dynamic lighting of the apron
• 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
• High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
• High resolution building textures
• Many animated custom ground vehicles.
• Surrounding area with custom autogen
• Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
• Excellent night effects
• 3D birds
• 3D grass
• Optimized for excellent performance
• Fully 3d taxiways lighting
• Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
• Realistic reflections on glass
• Inclusion of manual in PDF format