Announced only yesterday (and also released on X-Plane 11), the development team JustSim has released Gazipaşa-Alanya Airport, LTFG, for Prepar3D V4. The airport first saw it’s first domestic flight in 2010 and has since grown to server nearly a million passengers per year. Its single runway is 7,710 ft long and mainly handles aircraft like the Airbus A320, Boeing 737, and Embraer E190. Airlines that serve the airport are AnadoluJet, Buta Airways, Corendon Airlines, Finnair, GetJet Airlines, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, Pobeda, Scandinavian Airlines, SunExpress, and Turkish Airlines.
The airport is fully compatible with Orbx products including Global and Vector, as well as PILOT’S mesh products. Furthermore, the airport features dynamic lighting, high-resolution PBR materials, ground textures and building modelling. The airport product also features 3D birds, grass and is excellent on performance, according to the feature list.
You can buy the airport now from simMarket for €13.40.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base and FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe
- Fully compatible with PILOT’S FSG – FS GLOBAL 2018 FTX and default mesh
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format