After the release of Basel EuroAirport Mulhouse Freiburg on Prepar3D a few weeks ago, JustSim has released the same airport on X-Plane 11. EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg is located just over 2 miles away from Basel, Switzerland. Due to its proximity to the borders of France, Germany, and Switzerland, the airport is jointly operated by France and Switzerland, making it one of the few airport in the world operated by multiple countries. easyJet Switzerland has a base at the airport operating flights to European leisure and metropolitan destinations.
The airport will feature 3D buildings, custom surroundings and custom autogen. Furthermore, the airport features high-resolution ground textures, realistic reflections and texture baking.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom autogen for whole island
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance