After only announcing the add-on the previous day, JustSim has released Malta International Airport (LMML). JustSim’s rendition is the first to be officially compatible with Prepar3D v4.
Malta International Airport, located on the largest island of the Maltese archipelago, is the only airport serving the entire country. Airlines such as easyJet, Ryanair, Emirates and of course Air Malta all serve the airport, with a big focus on connecting flights in Europe.
JustSim’s in-sim execution of Malta Airport features 3D birds, grass and people, SODE windsocks, 82,000 custom autogen objects, high-resolution textures throughout and more which can be found in the features list at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of JustSim’s Malta Intl. Airport (LMML) on simMarket for a price of €21.30 (Excl. VAT). If you’re looking to accumulate coverage for the entire country, PrealSoft HD Cities – Malta should pair well with this add-on.
An X-Plane 11 version of this add-on is also to come, we will let you know once it has been released.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on the terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepar3D
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- SODE animated windsocks
- High-resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High-resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Over 82000 custom autogen objects
- Fully AI traffic compatible with an accurate AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds, 3D grass & 3D people.
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Automatic season change for vegetation, and photo scenery in high resolution.
- Realistic reflections on the glass.
- Included PDF manual.