JustSim has released Jerez Airport for X-Plane 10/11. Jerez Airport is located roughly 8 km or 5 miles northeast of Jerez de la Frontera in Southern Spain and is also known as La Parra Airport. It’s a modern airport with both principal arrivals and a large pilot training academy.
Ryanair started their regular flights from London which led to a passenger increase of over 1.1 million in year 2014 alone. Most of them are from Germany (39%) and a smaller portion is from the UK. Nearly half of all arriving passengers are from domestic flights.
Features included in this scenery
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Real reflections on glass
- Compatible with both World Traffic and X-Life.