JustSim has released their latest scenery for X-Plane 11, this time covering Gazipaşa-Alanya Airport in Turkey.
Gazipaşa-Alanya Airport, LTFG, finished construction in 1999, but didnt see its first domestic flight until 2010. The airport served over 900,000 passengers in 2015, with a service capacity of 1,500,000 passengers, being the main airport for the Gazipaşa, Anamur, Alanya, Kargıcak, Kestel, Payallar, Avsallar, Okurcalar, Kızılağaç and Side areas of the Antalya Province in Turkey. Its single runway is 7,710 ft long and mainly handles aircraft like the Airbus A320, Boeing 737, and Embraer E190. Airlines that serve the airport are AnadoluJet, Buta Airways, Corendon Airlines, Finnair, GetJet Airlines, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, Pobeda, Scandinavian Airlines, SunExpress, and Turkish Airlines.
The airport comes fully detailed with lots of detailed airport objects and vehicles included. Custom surroundings, airport lights, and hand places autogen comes with this scenery. A full feature list can be seen below.
JustSim Gazipaşa-Alanya Airport can be picked up for EUR 13.40.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Handplaced autogen, greenhouses and trees
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Custom patch for Ortho4XP for real runway curvature