Only announced recently, JustAsia has released RealWorld XP Malaysia for X-Plane 11. The scenery uses Open Street Map data to build accurate roads, autogen and textures to recreate the Malaysian landscape. Further to using the supplied data, there is also a range of custom landmarks including the Petronas Towers and over 400 more.
The team has also included a range of custom night-lighting across the region and is also compatible with Short Final Design’s SFD Global.
You can buy the product now from simMarket for €20.00. Thanks to River Pang on Facebook for letting us know.
- Unique autogen for the entire Malaysia
- Over 30+ hand model custom buildings for the autogen
- All autogen models contain extreme detail (including postbox, cars in garage etc.) to give a “malaysian” feel.
- All autogen models are made with 2k and PBR textures
- All models contain HDR + Custom night lighting
- Over 400 handplace POIs around malaysia specificity in Kuala Lumpur city (Capital)
- Compatible with SFD global and Ortho4xp
- Light on fps as object draw distance and count is base of object setting in x plane
- Cheap and affordable