Developer Just Flight has updated Traffic Global for X-Plane 11. The new update v1.0.9672 implements general aviation traffic to the already busy airline traffic. You will now have the leisure to fly the circuit with general aviation traffic at your airport of choice.
The general aviation traffic will not have a dedicated scheduled destination, instead, the traffic will be generated dynamically. Furthermore, aircraft types were not listed in the changelog itself, however, from the preview images that the developer released, we can see that the aircraft are the usual you see at the local flying club.
The new update was announced over on their Facebook page, along with a link pointing to the detailed changelog. In the changelog found below, some operationally related changes and fixes have been outlined. Please visit the Just Flight support page for the full changelog and instructions on how to update to the new version as well as compatibility with other plugins.
You can purchase Just Flight Traffic Global for X-Plane 11 for $52.99 USD.
- GA aircraft exist
- Keep a runway occupied if an aircraft is backtracking
- Scale tire smoke according to aircraft class
- Add option to show or hide scheduled and GA on the flightplan view
- Improve turning smoothness
- Increase on-runway fast-taxi speed
- Improvements to circuits
- Don’t cause huge framerate drop if the license needs revalidated but can’t be
- Improved collision detection on fallback taxi out
- Fix prop shadows on models
- Decrease the opacity of the prop disc, it was effectively transparent.
- GA aircraft will often fly around other airport zones.
- Very busy runways will operate with reduced safety distances for departures.