Just Flight released their Avro Vulcan on X-Plane 11 just two weeks ago, but the team has already issued the first major update for the product. After listening to feedback, developers Just Flight has added various improvements to the product including fixes, and all new VR support for 2D pop-up panels.
In the list provided by Just Flight, the transponder logic has been fixed alongside revised functionality of retractable landing lights for realism. Furthermore, the team has implemented ADF functionality and all new 3D cockpit lighting with functional swivel lights. The manual has also been corrected in response to the updates and feedback. You can read the manual here.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the ‘Your Orders’ section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
You can buy it now from Just Flight for £39.99 / €49.95 / $49.99.
V1.1 Update Changelog
- Fixed transponder logic
- Added fire extinguisher logic to glareshield engine fire warning buttons
- Implemented ADF functionality
- Refined functionality of retractable landing lights for increased realism
- Revised annunciator light logic
- Added full 3D cockpit lighting, with functional swivel lights, individual faders and dynamic illumination for incredible night flying experiences
- Fixed alternator logic on AAPP panel
- VR support for the 2D pop-ups added
- Manual correction