Following on from the release of Just Flight’s previous VFR Real NexGen 3D scenery, Volume 2 now adds Central England & North Wales to your simulator. The NexGen 3D software will add 255cm and 50cm aerial imagery to your simulator with a vast coverage area. Further to the ground imagery, Just Flight’s GenMart technology will add autogen objects for that 3D feeling. This means trees, buildings, points of interest and more will be injected into your simulator.
VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D Vol 2: Central England & North Wales has a large coverage area, spanning hundreds of square miles. Key cities include Liverpool, Manchester, Northampton, Birmingham Norwich and more. Throughout the coverage area, you will be able to explore numerous static objects, accurately placed landmarks and custom optional night lighting.
If you have previously purchased VFR Real Scenery NexGen Volume 1, you should have received an email with a £5 / €6 / $8 discount on this NexGen 3D add-on. If you bought any edition of a VFR Real Scenery add-on, you can also get the same discount. Simply type the 13-digit barcode number from the back of any VFR scenery into the “Have a Discount Code”.
You can head over to Just Flight’s website now to purchase VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D Vol 2: Central England & North Wales. It will cost (without discount) £24.99. The product works for FSX, P3Dv1 – v4
Full Feature List
- Multiple simulator support – the scenery can be active in all your supported simulators at the same time using a single installation
- 25cm/50cm aerial photos taken from 2015 onwards used as source imagery
- Scenery Manager utility included so you can adjust scenery options and activate/deactivate the scenery in individual simulators
- Performance boost – because the display of photo textures and individually placed autogen objects is more efficient than the generic tile-based system used in default scenery, the performance of your simulator(s) will actually improve when NexGen 3D scenery is being used!
- 1.2m/pixel general texture resolution. The texture resolution around airports and specific points of interest is 60cm/pixel.
- 5m (ultra-high) elevation mesh resolution
- Comprehensive 3D autogen coverage of buildings and vegetation, accurately placed from real-world data
- Numerous additional custom scenery objects
- Adjusted default landmark objects
- Optional custom night textures
- All water areas are created as simulator ‘water’ and are fully landable in appropriate aircraft
- Default airports or runways have been adjusted as necessary
- Automatic updating as new or expanded data