Just Flight has released its latest airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in between San Francisco and Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo Regional Airport (KSBP) serves the local area with a number of domestic flights.
The airport is great for locals that want to fly further afield to locations such as Phoenix, LA, Denver and more. Over the past few years, the airport has grown and capacity has been expanded with a new passenger terminal and also a new Fixed-base Operator (FBO).
Just Flight has created a highly detailed recreation of the airport, with a number of details throughout. This includes accurately modelled hangars and buildings, animated boarding gates and realistic ground markings. In addition, there is enhanced grass and vegetation around the airport, realistic AI behaviours and weather-responsive elements such as flags and windsock.
- High resolution modelling of interior in the terminal and FBO
- Detailed modelling of all hangars and buildings
- Animated boarding gates
- Meticulous focus on details, creating an immersive experience at the airport
- Realistic markings and obstructions on and around the airport
- Custom animated and weather-responsive elements such as windsocks and flags
- Realistic AI behaviour
- Complete night lighting environment for the entire airport area
- Enhanced grass and vegetation on and around the airport
- Tested and validated by actual residents and aviators from the SLO county airport community
- Fully designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator with hand-crafted PBR textures for every object, creating realistic depth, roughness, shadows and highlights