Following on from the release on Prepar3D earlier this year, Jetstream Designs has released Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (LFBO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, located in the south of France, is home to Airbus. Along with being home to the large aircraft manufacturer, the airport is also one of the busiest in France, serving locations in the rest of France, Europe and beyond. The airport has two main runways and sees airlines such as Ryanair, Air France, easyJet and more take passengers to popular city and business destinations.
Coming from Jetstream Designs, the airport is expected to be full of quality features. This includes fully realised 4K texturing, detailed jetways and realistic hand-painted ground textures. The custom decal work also invokes a level of realism that Jetstream Designs is known for. As the airport is home to Airbus, there is also numerous static Airbus aircraft around the facility, along with detailed 3D buildings for the area.
- Extensive, highly detailed and realistic 4096×4096 textures
- Detailed custom jetways
- Multi-layered, realistic hand-painted ground textures with PBR and custom decals
- Includes expansive surroundings of the airport
- Includes custom static Airbus airliners at the Airbus facility
- Key interior areas modeled in the terminal
- 3D passengers in the terminal boarding area