The long-awaited airport from JetStream Designs has been released for Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, located in the south of France, is home to Airbus. Along with being home to the large aircraft manufacturer, the airport is also one of the busiest in France, serving locations in the rest of France, Europe and beyond. The airport has two main runways and sees airlines such as Ryanair, Air France, easyJet and more take passengers to popular city and business destinations.
Thomas from Jetstream Designs has created the airport with plenty of attention to detail. From an impressive array of 4K textures throughout to a highly detailed rendition of the terminal building that includes interior modelling and 3D passengers at the boarding gates. Alongside that, the airport comes with custom watermasking, SODE jetways, dynamic lighting and seasonal textures. Whilst the airport itself is highly detailed, JetStream Designs has also included a rendition of the Airbus facility, along with numerous static models of in-production aircraft.
A Microsoft Flight Simulator version of the airport is in development and is due out in October.
- Features the updated Flightbeam Manager system
- Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize LFBO to your liking
- Extensive, highly detailed and realistic 4096×4096 textures
- Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft
- Includes expansive surroundings of the airport
- Custom Watermasking
- Includes custom static Airbus airliners at the Airbus facility
- Dynamic lights
- Automatic season-switching
- Key interior areas modeled in the terminal
- Optional 3D passengers in the terminal boarding area