Not long released, but Jetstream Designs has issued an update to their Paris Orly airport. The new update, version 1.1, is a brand new replacement from the previous version. This means users need to uninstall the old version and reinstall this new update.
The new update includes corrected ground markings on runway 02, corrected some ground parking positions and improved some of the ground polygons throughout the airport. Furthermore, after feedback, the team has added some approach light pylons on the edge of runway 24.
If you don’t own it already, you can buy the airport from simMarket for €24.00 (Excl. VAT). The airport is only for Prepar3D V4.
- Corrected RWY 02 ground markings
- Corrected some parking positions designators (ground markings + AFCAD)
- Improved edges on some ground polygons
- Suppressed hole near D08 parking
- Added some APP Lights pylons on RWY 24
- Improved red colour on runway and APP lights (was more pink than red before)
- Added many new buildings and detail around the airport
- Added more detail to the Northern area (new buildings, jet blasts, Light poles, etc.)
- Corrected some taxi signs
- Improved some areas on the satellite imagery.