Developer Jennasoft has updated its recently released London Gatwick on P3Dv4 to version 1.1. After the initial release, plenty of community feedback was left in the forums and online. The developer has since then listened and taken that feedback on board to create a better product.
The new update includes many new additions such as a configurator, the ILS DME on runway 26L and 08R, along with missing jet blast fences and holding point panels. Along with additions, the team has fixed the misplaced PAPIs and also added darker terminal night textures.
The developer also said that in the future, a new version will include the new Boeing hanger, further improvements to the night ground texture work, along with integration with SODE VDGS and much more.
The update is available right now from simMarket. If you don’t, you can buy Jennasoft London Gatwick from simMarket. At the time of writing, it has been reduced by 25% from the usual price of €22.00 to €16.50.
Thanks to Bradley for the tip-off.
Full change log
- Adds a configurator
- Static aircrafts models become optional
- Fixes airlines terminal assignation
- Fixes bumpy taxiways
- Fixes misplaced PAPIs
- Adds missing ILS DME on 26L and 08R.
- Adds missing Jetblast on P3D version
- Fixes missing dynamic lights when flying from another airport
- Adds holding point pannels
- Darker terminals night textures
- Grass color modified around the runways to be more green on summer
- Adds optionnnal 2D grass
- Adds seasonnal tree textures
- Adds seasonnal ground textures
- Fixes too bright windows on North Terminal
- Adds jetway 111.
- Adds some 3D cars and parkings marking near 26L
- Adds a new building near 26L
- Adds gates numbers at South terminal
- Fixes stands arches positions so that VGDS are in the axis of parking center lines