Airport developer SimArc has released its latest airport, Islamabad International Airport (OPIS). It is the main international airport of the area and currently serves over 9 million passengers each year. This makes it one of the largest airports in Pakistan and includes facilities to handle all aircraft types including the A380.
SimArc has released the airport based on the latest Prepar3D v4.5 SDK, meaning it includes PBR textures for the ground and also PBR rain effects. Furthermore, the airport features dynamic lighting, SODE controlled jetways along with interior modelling for maximum realism. The airport has been created based on current gate assignments and ground layout.
- Compiled with P3D v4.5 SDK
- High Quality Ground textures
- Dynamic Lights
- PBR textures for ground polygon
- SODE controlled PBR Jetways
- SODE controlled Windsocks that react to wind speed and directions
- HD 2K textures for max detail
- Runway and Taxiway lights turn on during low vis (By using native SDK features)
- VGDS using GSX with accurate stop positions for jetway docking (Works with almost all aircrafts)
- PBR Rain Effects (Activated using native SDK features)
- Terminal Interior modeled in great detail for max immersion
- Accurate AFCAD gate assignments and gate sizes as per real airport operations