The team at iniSimulations has released a minor update for their A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE. The new version brings it to version 2.04 and fixes a number of bugs and issues that users have reported.
The new version includes improved cabin passenger light panel click spots, an improved EFB alignment and improvements to the FMS behaviour. Furthermore, there have been bug fixes for parts of the 3D modelling including with the cargo containers and engine fan blades.
This new version expands on the newly released version 2 of the popular aircraft on X-Plane 11. Version 2 of the A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE saw an extensive number of improvements to the original. Everything from the sounds and the EFB to the FMS and flight model has been updated in some way. Systems have also seen a large update too, with hydraulic, electrical, bleed and fuel all benefiting from new features or more accurate simulations.
Any customer who previously owned the A300 ON THE LINE can update right now through the iniManager. If you don’t already own the A300 ON THE LINE, you can buy it from the iniBuilds website for £69.99 (excluding taxes). If you own the A310, you can 25% off.
- Fixed SASL crash (des_icao_alt) caused by uploading error
- Fixed SASL crash caused by new changes made to departure procedures
- Improved cabin passenger light panel clickspots
- Improved FO EFB Alignment
- IRS ON BAT/Align mode bug fixed
- FCU buttons should no longer clip
- ATC button hovering issue now fixed
- VOR on PAX windows glass bug resolved
- Autosave on EFB clipping now fixed
- ECAM SD popout now fixed
- HSI now fixed
- ILS Coursepointer in ARC mode fixed
- VOR manual mode now added
- Heading bug is not visible at night on nav display in rose mode resolved
- ILS course in ARC mode now adjustable
- Fuel page drawing bug on LBS corrected
- Improvement to turn direction logic in FMS
- Improvement to FMS behaviour on respecting altitude CST on given turns
- Engine fan blade issue now fixed
- Cargo containers bug on removal now fixed