After many months of active development, iniSimulations has confirmed that their long-awaited A300-600R(F) will be releasing this coming August. The aircraft for X-Plane 11 has been awaited for a long time now and as the first aircraft from the development team, there is a lot of expectation.
The small teaser video shared by iniSimulations revealed the release date and reminded people of what is to come with the aircraft.
The feature list is hugely impressive with many exciting features to come with the aircraft. In particular, the aircraft will release with a complete custom VNAV and LNAV system, ACARS wind uplink, 4K PBR texturing and detailed modelling. Alongside that, the team will release the aircraft with a full FMOD soundpack, a feature-rich electronic flight bag and a range of options totally configurable by the user.
A price has yet to be set by the development team, but when we learn more in the coming weeks ahead of the release, we’ll let you know.
iniSimulations A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE Feature List
- Detailed custom FMS designed to replicate an on the line experience
- SIDs, STARs, SEC flight plan, custom VNAV and LNAV, altitude and speed constraints, holds and PBD waypoints support
- Independent FMS with state-of-the-art high definition pop-outs with high-resolution cockpit displays
- Custom system rendition including bespoke hydraulic, electrical, pressurisation and fuel operation including unique A300-600R trim tank functionality
- Unique behavioural characteristics of the A300-600R simulated throughout each system for the most excellent immersive experience
- Extensively tuned flight model to capture A300-600R characteristics including accurate performance; landing and takeoff behaviour with custom ground effect simulation
- Custom taxiing behaviour following extensive consultation from empirical sources
- Custom stalling behaviour including aerodynamic buffet
- Accurate rendition of General Electric GE CF6-80C2A1 and Pratt & Whitney PW4158 variant engine behaviour
- ACARS Wind Uplink
- 4K, PBR texturing in both the exterior and interior of the aircraft
- High-resolution, pixel-perfect cockpit displays
- Accurate, toned night lighting
- Detailed renditions of the General Electric GE CF6-80C2A1 and Pratt & Whitney PW4000 models
- A contemporary set of realistic and fictional liveries courtesy of the iniBuilds Painting Team available for free
- Custom FMOD sounds with two unique sound sets for each engine type (GE CF6 and PW4000), including authentic sound recordings from the real aircraft
- Audio dynamically balanced within a 3D environment, coupled with location-dependent audio, as well as the inclusion of audio based on a variety of environmental conditions
- All buttons, levers and switches have their own unique sound that varies each time during interaction
- iniGroundHandling Set for both A300 Freighter and Passenger Expansion
- Feature-rich onboard Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
- Revolutionary performance calculator and data
- Interactive loading area functionality
- Free A300-600R passenger expansion (coming soon)
- Built-in panel state capabilities
- Comprehensive radar modes
- Compatibility with BetterPushback plugin
- Extensive user settings options
Our team has been hard at work over the past few months to bring the iconic A300-600R(F) to life and provide you with the most excellent experience in the virtual skies!
We are pleased to report testing and preparation is going well and will be showcasing some exciting things over the next few weeks. To kick things off, let us formally introduce you to the iniSimulations A300-600R(F) ON THE LINE.