After being announced earlier this month, iniScene has releases Ibiza Airport (LEIB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Ibiza Airport is a popular Spanish holiday destination that sees a lot of (seasonal) connections to locations all over Europe.
iniScene has faithfully recreated the airport with high quality modelling and textures, as well as attention to detail. The landside has been recreated “true-to-life” with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking lots and more. The main terminal building features interior and lighting, and the airport comes even more to life with custom apron vehicles and clutter. Despite this, the airport has been developed with performance in mind and the team has implemented level of detail optimisation to ensure this. A full feature list can be found at the end of this article.
iniScene’s Ibiza Airport is available now for £13.49 from the iniBuilds Store.
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Thousands of hand-placed custom car models
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking lots and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting within the interior and exterior
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Highly detail models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
- Custom built jetways with PBR texturing and animations
- Accurate logos and real-world decals scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
- Custom ground handling vehicles, unique to Ibiza
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Detailed, custom terminal interior model
- Windshield rain effects for the terminal, and other assets around the vicinity
- Animated palm trees at entry ways to the terminal (roadside)
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data