Developer, iniScene has released Chios Island National Airport (LGHI) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Chios Island National Airport is a small airport located on the island of Chios, Greece. It serves domestic and international flights, with seasonal flights to several European destinations. The runway at Chios National Airport is 1,330 meters long and can accommodate small to medium-sized aircraft up to the Boeing 737-800 or Airbus A320. The government-owned airport operates daily flights to Athens, Lemnos, Rhodes, Samos and Thessaloniki operated by Olympic Air and Sky Express ATRs, as well as seasonal flights to other popular tourist destinations such as the United Kingdom and Germany.
iniScene’s rendition includes high-resolution texturing and modelling, true-to-life landside recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, custom vegetation, parking barriers, accurate real-world decals and advertisements, accurately placed dynamic lighting and more. Other features include surrounding objects modelled such as shops and boats, and hand-placed ground service equipment properly scattered around the airport.
You can purchase iniScene Chios Island National Airport (LGHI) for Microsoft Flight Simulator from the iniBuilds store for £6.99 (Excluding VAT) here.
- Hand-made ground textures with detailed, bespoke texture sets
- True-to-life airport landside recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurate real-world decals and advertisements scattered throughout the airport to promote a true-to-life feeling
- Accurately placed lighting
- Surrounding objects including shops and boats
- Hand-placed ground service equipment scattered throughout