Developer iniScene has released Queenstown Airport (NZQN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport has been developed from the ground up with attention to detail in and around the airport itself. There are plenty of things to discover such as the custom ground markings, numerous bus stops, cargo containers, vehicles, vegetation and more. The hand-made polygons are complete with bespoke textures and completely optimised for the best experience. Along with that, the team has included 30cm/px satellite imagery that blends in seamlessly with the simulator. Whilst the airport comes with accurate 1m mesh data, it is also compatible with Orbx’s New Zealand Mesh for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
You can buy iniScene Queenstown Airport from their store for £10.99 (plus VAT). It will be made available through the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace soon.
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Over 700 hand-placed custom car models
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible and enable compatibility with Xbox
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Real-world 1m mesh data imported to MSFS
- Compatibility with Orbx New Zealand Mesh for MSFS
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Over 50 individual custom made airport and surrounding buildings to a high level of detail
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
- 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data