Scenery developer iniBuilds has released San Antonio for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
San Antonio Airport (KSAT) first opened in 1942 but now sees 53 non-stop flights across the Continental US and Mexico.
There are a bunch of features that come with the product, including hand-made ground textures, bespoke taxi signage, detailed interior modelling and also custom-built jetways. iniScene has also included dynamic ground handling vehicles, dynamic airport lighting, and also used 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been blended into the default scenery for the most immersive experience possible. The full feature list is down below.
iniScene has previously said, “not only will this scenery be some of our best work visually, but will also have some details not seen before in some of our other products. A true commitment to always taking our products to the next level – allowing us to provide you with some of the best products on the market.”
You can San Antonio from the iniBuilds store right now for £16.49 (excluding taxes).
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Thousands of hand-placed custom car models
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking lots and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Highly detail models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible 30cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data
- Custom built jetways with stand signs and airline logos per spot, PBR texturing and animations
- Accurate logos and real-world decals scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
- Custom dynamic ground handling vehicles integrated over updates, to start we’ve included our custom pushback tug, that replaces the default Asobo Pushback vehicle at San Antonio exclusively
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Detailed, custom terminal interior model
- Windshield rain effects for the terminal, and other assets around the vicinity
- Animated palm trees at both entry ways to the terminal (roadside)
- Detailed fire and rescue station with interior, along with true to KSAT fire engines
- Custom ground handling/workers positions and spawn parameters on all parking spots