iniBuilds has released its latest aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Bf108 Taifun (Typhoon). was designed by Messerschmitt, and the German plane first took to the skies in 1934. It was officially introduced in 1935 and with 885 aircraft built, finally retired after World War 2.
iniBuilds rendition of the plane promises to be a faithful one, using MSFS’ CFD technology on all primary and all flight control surfaces, as well as the propeller. The unique STOL capabilities of this plane have also been modelled, with the leading edge slats allowing the aircraft to land as slow as 45 knots. Furthermore, the team is bringing a fully modelled fuel system to the aircraft, as well as an authentically recreated Argus As10 engine.
As per the real-world aircraft, the wings will fold and you can even add a rain cover when you’ve put the aircraft to bed. Other unique features include an authentic WWISE sound set, numerous 4K liveries and optional working cockpit curtains.
- Utilizing the latest in CFD implementation from Microsoft in aspects of flight including the primary flight surfaces, control surfaces and the propeller
- Authentically modelled engine, delivering true to life performance
- Fully modelled and functional fuel system, utilizing the new fuel mechanics offered by Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Fully functional leading edge slats giving Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) capabilities
- Fully functional EFB – including maintenance page, moving map, weather information, rain cover options and settings
- Authentic WWISE sound set
- Various 4K Liveries from around the world
- The EFB will keep all saved preference settings
- Removable rain cover with multiple colours
- Fully opening doors and windows
- Optional working cockpit curtains
- Foldable wings
- Stowage compartment
- Switchable German / English cockpit labels
- Switchable Metric / Imperial gauges