Infinite Flight has continued to grow over the past year. With new aircraft, 3D airports and more, Infinite Flight continues to demonstrate how advanced a mobile flight simulator can be. The newest update, version 21.8 adds the Airbus A220 and 19 new 3D airports.
The A220-300 is a significant aircraft added to the Infinite Flight fleet as it comes with a full animated cockpit, full cabin interior and a range of liveries. The A220-300 should really satisfy fans as it was the second-most requested aircraft after the A330 when Infinite Flight ran a poll when wanting to know what aircraft they should develop next. In total, 21 liveries have been added to the A220, including Air Canada, Delta, Air France, Breeze and more. In fact, Infinite Flight worked with the creator of JetBlue’s “Hops” tailfin to get the most authentic livery paint possible.
As mentioned, 19 new 3D airports were also added to Infinite Flight version 21.8. This includes the likes of Rotterdam, Stockholm Arlanda, Palma De Mallorca and Geneva Airport. The full list is below.
- CYYZ – Lester B. Pearson Intl – Canada
- DNAA – Abuja / Nnamdi Azikiwe – Nigeria
- EETN – Lennart Meri Tallinn – Estonia
- EHRD – Rotterdam – Netherlands
- ENBR – Bergen Flesland – Norway
- ESSA – Stockholm Arlanda – Sweden
- EVRA – Riga – Latvia
- GMFO – Oujda / Angads – Morocco
- KAPA – Centennial – United States
- KMYR – Myrtle Beach Intl – United States
- KRSW – Southwest Florida Intl – United States
- KXTA – Homey Airport – United States
- LEPA – Palma De Mallorca – Spain
- LSGG – Geneva – Switzerland
- NVVV – Port Vila – Vanuatu
- PAPG – Petersburg – US
- SCIP -Mataveri – Chile
- SLVR – Viru Viru Intl – Bolivia
- YBHM – Hamilton Island – Australia
Further to the new 3D airports, a number of 3D airport towers were also added to airports like New York JFK, Amsterdam Airport and Edinbrugh Airport.
In other news, Infinite Flight has said that they will be removing Social Login for iOS users. Instead, people should connect their accounts to the Infinite Flight Community accounts. Android users will see the Facebook and Google login options removed in early 2022. You can find out more on their blog.
You can download Infinite Flight now from Google Play or the App Store. A subscription is required to take advantage of the new content, whilst a free version will give you the chance to get a taste of what to expect.
21.8 Change Log
- Added the Airbus A220 with 21 liveries
- Added 19 airports with 3D objects around the world
- Added custom towers to CYYZ, ESSA, EHAM, ZBAA, EGPH, KJFK
- Missing option to add or replace flight plan while importing from a .fpl file