Indiafoxtecho has released their Long Ez aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The aircraft is a virtual representation of the Rutan Model 61 Long Ez, a popular tandem homebuilt aircraft. Like many Burt Rutan designs, it has a noticeable shape with canard ahead of the cockpit, a high surface wing with vertical fins at the end of the wing and a rear pushing engine. The Indiafoxtecho rendition features a detailed modeling along with 8K textures and comes with custom sounds and 4 liveries. The plane comes with a custom flight dynamics, however at the moment MSFS does not support canard configuration, hence this statement from the developer that “the plane may exhibit a behavior that may differ from the real aircraft in extereme conditions”.
You can buy the Indiafoxtecho Long Ez on Simmarket for €15.
- Highly detailed internal and external visual models
- 8K high resolution textures
- 4 liveries with customizable registration markings
- Custom sound package (using legacy sound pipeline – WWise sounds not supported at launch)
- Native Microsoft Flight Simulator flight model *
* – at the moment of the initial release, MSFS does not properly support canard planes – the plane may exhibit a behavior that may differ from the real aircraft in extereme conditions