The highly anticipated F-35 Lightning II by IndiaFoxtEcho has been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The F-35, developed by Lockheed Martin, is obviously a plane that does not require an introduction, with it being poised as the next generation fighter for air forces all around the world.
IndiaFoxtEcho is known for making in depth and realistically simulated military aircraft, and the F-35 for MSFS aims to be no different. The flight model is based on publicly available data of the plane. Included in the add-on are all three variants of the plane (A, B and C), with different aircraft characteristics. As for the F-35C, IndiaFoxtEcho has included special code to perform assisted take-offs and landings from any static surface. The package also includes several liveries for all air forces that are currently using the F-35.
InfiaFoxtEcho’s F-35 is available right now for €25 from SimMarket. The plane will also come to other distributors in the coming days. A release date for the MSFS Marketplace/Xbox is not yet know, but the team is working on solving this. The team will also release an accompanying carrier package, which is sold separately and will become available “in the next few days”.
- Detailed representation of the three variants of the aircraft, showcasing individual differences and commonalities.
- Detailed external visual model and cockpit, based on extensive research
- Realistic pilot interface through the Primary Control Display (PCD) based on real world simulators
- Liveries for all the air forces and services that are currently flying the F-35
- Realistic flight dynamics based on publicly available data
- STOVL capabilities for the F-35B
- Carrier capabilities for the F-35C (special code to perform assisted takeoff and landing from any static surface)
- Sound package based on real world recordings