Virtual visitors to Australia will be pleased to learn that Impulse Simulations has released Landmarks Townsville for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The new scenery add-on adds buildings, detail and points of interest to the coastal city that sits in northeastern Queensland, Australia. The city itself has various landmarks such as the North QLD Stadium, various military buildings and numerous communication towers. All of these landmarks have been faithfully recreated by Impulse Simulations.
- Full PBR Texturing
- Hand crafted all prominent high-rises
- North QLD Stadium in high detail
- Custom ships, boats and marinas with navigation markers
- Animated HVAC systems and Roof Ventilation
- Strand clean up with hand made Strand Pier
- Improved night lighting
- 100+ hand placed 3D models
- 3D communication towers around the city and Mt Stuart
- Custom 3D BOM radar tower
- Animated big Aussie flag near Hospital (SU10 Required to see)
- Many vegetation and water/road fixes