Impulse Simulations has decided to try their hand at developing a new Landmarks package for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Their first release in this new series is for the Australian city, Cairns.
Located in the north-east of Australia, Cairns is home to the Great Barrier Reef, tropical rainforests, long and stunning beaches, and a large number of lakes. It’s a breathtaking part of the world and Impulse Simulations has added plenty of details to the area for a truly authentic looking landmarks package.
The product comes with over 40 hand-crafted models, improved night lighting and a number of enhancements to the city itself and the surrounding area. Furthermore, there are new floating helicopter pontoons, various marine vessels and the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is also included.
- 40+ Hand Crafted Models
- 100+ Hand Placed Models
- Improved Night Lighting
- Many enhancements to the city and surrounding areas
- Improved Vegetation and Night Lighting
- Floating Helicopter Pontoons
- Improved Marine Vessels
- Trinity Inlet and Smiths Creek accurately represented
- Improved Barron River Falls
- Included Skyrail Rainforest Cableway