Impulse Simulations has recently released Alice Springs Airport (YBAS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Alice Springs Airport is a regional airport located 8 miles south of the town of Alice Springs, which is situated in the heart of Australia’s Northern Territory. The airport serves as a transportation hub for both domestic and international flights, connecting travellers to various destinations in Australia and beyond.
The airport is currently served by Airnorth, Alliance Airlines, Qantas, Qantas Link and Virgin Australia with domestic flights only. The longest flight to and from Alice Springs is Sydney, at 1,259 miles non-stop operated by a Qantas Boeing 737-800.
Impulse Simulations features over 20,000 hand-placed objects throughout, airport interior, PBR texturing throughout, custom vegetation and grass, custom animations, custom events triggered by time of day, realistic night lighting and more.
You can purchase Impulse Simulations Alice Springs Airport (YBAS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator from Orbx Direct for $29.95 AUD (approximately US$20.00 | €18,41 | £16.02).
- Realistic Ground & Apron Texturing
- Realistic Night Lighting
- Partially Replicated Cafe Interior
- Full PBR Texturing
- Custom Animations
- Custom Door Trigger Animations for the Royal Flying Doctor Hangar and Alice Springs Aero Club Hangar.
- Custom Event Triggered on Main Apron on Wednesdays between 1 & 2PM Local time, Simulating Pine Gap Visiting Event
- Custom Vegetation & Grass
- Detailed Static Graveyard / Aircraft Storage Facility (Documented During COVID-19 Outbreak)
- Over 100+ Custom Modelled Objects & Buildings
- Custom Taxiway Signage
- 20,000 Hand placed Objects
- 100+ Custom Assets