Scenery developer Impulse Simulations has released Coffs Harbour Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Coffs Harbour Airport caters to both domestic jetliners and general aviation aircraft and is a great location for short-haul flying around Australia. The airport is served by QantasLink, Virgin Australia and others, whilst GA pilots will enjoy the scenic views on approach into the coastal airport.
The scenery product comes with 20cm high-quality aerial imagery for important areas, whilst just shy of 100 square km of the surrounding area is covered with 50cm aerial imagery. In addition, over 10,000 hand-placed assets are included, as well as full PBR texturing, custom taxiway decals and a range of static aircraft.
- 20cm High Quality Aerial Data for Key Areas
- ~100sq km of 50cm coverage for surrounding areas.
- 10,000+ Hand-Placed assets
- 50+ Custom Assets
- Replicated Terminal Interior
- Replicated Control Tower Interior
- Realistic Night Lighting
- Realistic Ground / Apron Texturing
- Custom Taxiway Decals and Markings
- Full PBR Texturing
- Custom Animations
- Improved Vegetation & Grass
- Compatible with Sim Update 7
- Detailed Static Aircraft
- Custom 1M DEM Data
- Custom Marina Modelling
- Custom Ground Services