After months of teasers and the recent trailer, developers Imaginesim has released TBPB Barbados for Prepar3D V4. The airport in the Caribbean sees plenty of flights to multiple destinations in the region, across the United States and Europe. Various airlines such as Condor, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, WestJet and American Airlines all serve to provide people with a variety of types of real-world aircraft and routes to try.
The new airport from Imaginesim features high definition building textures, PBR based water, reflection and shine and comprehensive use of ground imagery around Grantly Adams Airport. Furthermore, the team has added in plants, trees and other foliage types native to the island, plenty of night lighting and effects and animated vehicles and airport staff bringing the airport to life.
You can buy TBPB Barbados from Imaginesim right now for £22.99. It’s only available through the Imaginesim website.
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Stunning night lighting and effects.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with native foliage types.
- No generic library textures used.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Animated vehicle and airport staff, powered by the SWS Live Scenery module.
- High fidelity apron service and support vehicles.
- Enhanced custom made hand-placed surrounding autogen.
- Thousands of hand-placed custom trees and lush 3D grass.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- 10 square kilometer coverage of the airport area.
- Tested and approved by real-life airline pilots.