Imaginesim has released Austin (KAUS) for X-Plane 11. Austin–Bergstrom International Airport, in the Capital of Texas, has plenty of traffic domestically and internationally. From routes to other parts of Texas, cross-country and also to international places such as the UK, Mexico and Canada, there is plenty to choose from for the simmer.
Imaginesim has built the airport to be great on performance within X-Plane 11, using native terrain polygons, detailed custom buildings and also able to blend in with any vector driven add-on. The level of detail is just as much as the Prepar3D version, with of course added functionality for the X-Plane 11 edition.
This is Imaginesim’s first X-Plane 11 airport, so hopefully it finds enough success for the team to want to continue populating the world of X-Plane with others from their range of airports.
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.