With all these absolutely stunning scenery add-ons in the virtual world of our sim platforms it might be difficult to decide where to fly next. Maybe you start to get tired of having to sort that out yourself or maybe want to try something new instead of your usual boring flights with no challenges.
Well Ideal Flight 10 Pro has you covered on that issue because it will randomize or continue from where you last parked your aircraft by a single click of a button. It randomizes between literally everything, be it a half an hour flight or an epic cross the pond flight.
It’s Ideal because it doesn’t only help you choose what your next flight will be, it also is an automated flight planner and weather generation software. It means that you can set filters and narrow it down to exactly what kind of flight you want to do whether it’s failures, weather conditions, flight duration etc. After all this it generates a full pre-flight briefing for you as well as post-flight assessment and lastly a Pilot Career log that has awards.
Features that comes with Ideal Flight 10 Pro
- Automatic flight planning
- Compatible with all default P3D aircrafts and scenery, including third-party.
- Several profiles
- Career progression with pilot awards
- Enhanced route builder
- Sophisticated flight generator
- Fly to and from any location in P3D
- Routes and Missions
- Seamless global weather simulation with thermals and ridge lift
- Cold and dark setup
- Drag and drop any flight plan on interface to load a flight
- Works with any flight file or flight plan
For a version that is compatible with both Prepar3D 2.x and 3.x then click here to learn more.